DJI GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS

Reaction score
HEY FRIENDS, DOES ANY BOBY KNOWS WHERE I CAN BUY GENUINE DJI VISION + PARTS? SUCH AS LANDING GEAR, PROPPELERS ETC!

THNAK YOU

Caps-lock broken?
Well, propellers are the same as any P2, so pretty much anywhere that also sells any of the Phantom range. Other parts are a bit harder to find.

rilot said:
Caps-lock broken?
Well, propellers are the same as any P2, so pretty much anywhere that also sells any of the Phantom range. Other parts are a bit harder to find.

I really only need a landing gear. my original one is a little bend do to a rough landing. ;)

Captfavio said:
rilot said:
Caps-lock broken?

I really only need a landing gear. my original one is a little bend do to a rough landing. ;)

You can try Helipal, Hobby-wing or octopfpv... I get many parts from these distributors. But make sure you get the genuine ones. They sell after market ones also, choose carefully!

I think DJI should release the spare parts for V+ if they offer for P2 or P2V. I'm interested in landing gear too. I don't understand why is still not for sale.

Odesláno z mého A1-810 pomocí Tapatalk

Caps-lock broken?
help i need the ribbon cable that goes from the main board in the controller to the hdmi out board mine got damaged

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl