DJI gave me a brand new P3A. Thanks DJI!

Reaction score
I just got an email from DJI after 7 weeks since I sent it in.
They said as a first time courtesy they will not repair my P3A but rather send me a new one. Woot!
I am pretty sure the fly-away was not my fault but I don't know if that is what they determined.
I'll be back in the air in a week!

"Your Phantom 3 Advance has been inspected by the repair department. As a one time courtesy to expedite the repair process your craft has been replaced with a new unit. Any miscellaneous items like extra batteries, straps, SD cards or other personal items will be returned to you along with the new craft."

God bless the USA!

Reactions: Fplvert
Thats pretty awesome. Howd you do it? I can't even get them to respond to my request for support over stress cracking on my brand new, non-crashed P3P.

I just got an email from DJI after 7 weeks since I sent it in.
They said as a first time courtesy they will not repair my P3A but rather send me a new one. Woot!
I am pretty sure the fly-away was not my fault but I don't know if that is what they determined.
I'll be back in the air in a week!

"Your Phantom 3 Advance has been inspected by the repair department. As a one time courtesy to expedite the repair process your craft has been replaced with a new unit. Any miscellaneous items like extra batteries, straps, SD cards or other personal items will be returned to you along with the new craft."

God bless the USA!

Good on you! I thought I was the only one! I sent my P3P in for repair and 9 weeks later I got it back with an explanation of the parts replaced NO CHARGE! When I sent it in I explained how my kid ran it into a tree and then it fell to the ground, clearly my fault. I think the repair would have been in the neighborhood of $400/$500.
Thank You DJI, You Rock!

Great news for you! I suggest you alter the title so people know what you are posting about. The current title looks like it will be a rant on DJI when really they helping you out in a great way. ;)

Reactions: QaaUz
It was looking pretty haggard, it wasn't its first crash.
Good job DJI for sending me a brand new P3A.

As for what I did to make them do what they did?
I filled out the online RMA then the emailed forms explaining my take on what happened. I followed the instructions to a T and shipped it out.
After that I didn't do a thing but wait.
They do say don't call asking for an update, they just will not take your call, that's what they told me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj