DJI forces us to take the GO update v3.1.3 [Android].

I thought I had 3.1.4 on my tablet last week as I was prompted to log in on my tablet and HTC 10 and noticed 2 days later my HTC had 3.1.4.
Realizing today before flying my tablet was still at 3.1.3, I upgraded. Was harder to link to my RC, had to reboot the tablet but I too found video seemed to have less lag. However most of my flight today was over open water. I did lose video briefly at one point but I don't consider that an app problem.

I mostly fly with Litchi now .Once you are familiar with it it's better I think .I switched yesterday just to check and it's still he same Google Maps and no forced upgrade

I mostly fly with Litchi now .Once you are familiar with it it's better I think .I switched yesterday just to check and it's still he same Google Maps and no forced upgrade
Litchi is $25 dollars and I've read many negative reviews - fly offs , emergency shut downs, buggy software. No real improvements. Once you've had a chance to really use the software would you post an update. I'm flying a Phantom4 which up until now worked flawlessly. The FORCED update caused decreased range, broken video feed and early return to home. I had no problems with the flights prior.

I mostly use Litchi for WP missions and while I had problems with Litchi/GO not behaving on the same tablet initially I have that sorted now .
There have been plenty of fly aways with GO as well and $25 is nothing really when you consider what we spend on other accessories. I hear what you are saying though I only use it on my Standard which is out of warranty anyway. I havent used it on the Advanced.

How to: Fixing the forced upgrade in DJI Go for Android

I dont like Litchi for photos....no options at all.
2.7.1 here, no update warnings!

UPDATE:
Receive new P3A from DJI with infamous 1.11...

Did install 3.1.5 but now i receive a infor there is a new version... Try host and jason file, but still receive just so a info about existing a 3.1.5 new version...

Anyway to avoid this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic