DJI forces us to take the GO update v3.1.3 [Android].

Reaction score
We can't pick another version anymore. Sideload trick is different thing.
Once we're connected to the internet, the wellcome screen will be blocked by update notification.
The only way i know is clear data and keep it away from the internet, but we won't get map and flight history records.

Why DJI is so cruel???
a274ff08447c69094acec63df2cf5061.jpg

Any work arround on this???

Sent from my D5503 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: tadhg
Nah... We can. Just side load it on the SD card. Thats how many of us including me rolled back to an earlier version

Neon Euc

No tried putting phone in airplane mode at it still comes up. I've just installed it and deleted it to see if it registered anything with dji and just reinstalling old apk and will try again, back in a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: sinxa
Bugger. So my previous post won't work then. My apologies for that. Hmmm.... Would litchi just work or would that cause problems?

Neon Euc

Bugger. So my previous post won't work then. My apologies for that. Hmmm.... Would litchi just work or would that cause problems?

Neon Euc
I guess litchi won't be affected.
Because this force major update applied by DJI due to homepoint bug contained by the v3.1.2 which might cause fatal results to every dji flights.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Ok so far I've tried
Uninstall app.
Reinstall apk 3.0.1, in airplane mode no Internet. The app opened but I needed to log in so had to go back on line, then straight back into airplane mode. All was fine hit the flight log button and git the message. Even with no Internet....

The only way I can see it working is if you use a dedicated tab / phone and have an old app loaded and cached maps and no intention of ever connecting to the Internet. Any ideas?

This is ****. 'Had drones, actors, vehicles on shoot today. Had to cancel because of being forced to update app and usual probs after. Where's the email notification?

Reactions: Finler and sinxa
Ok I've just uninstalled the app and gone into airplane mode installed the old apk. While in airplane mode I've opened the app without logging in and great no message. Closed app down. Turned Internet on and come on here. Turned back into airplane mode and opened the app again and I've now got the message. At no point was the app open while I was connected to the Internet...

Reactions: Neon Euc and sinxa
Ok I've just uninstalled the app and gone into airplane mode installed the old apk. While in airplane mode I've opened the app without logging in and great no message. Closed app down. Turned Internet on and come on here. Turned back into airplane mode and opened the app again and I've now got the message. At no point was the app open while I was connected to the Internet...

Seem like DJI just got new great programmers in town... But i wonder how could they missed that fatal 3.1.2 homepoint bug.... [emoji16] [emoji1]

Wow. Thanks for the test, appreciate that. So now it looks like we are screwed again by DJI [emoji33]

Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers