Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Flyaway Response

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Odogster, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Odogster

So about two months ago I had a P3 Pro flyaway. I contacted DJI, and even though they were slow to respond, I guess they finally reviewed the logs and whatever else they do and have offered my a new P3 Pro without the controller and chargers for 30% off, which comes to $700. As I still have my old controller I am considering purchasing it for either resale or a spare since I already bought and returned a 3DR Solo, then another P3 Pro which I still have. What do you guys think?

2. dirtybum

Your choice bro!

3. Odogster

Yea I'm thinking i can't go wrong since i can still sell it to someone and save them money and make a little too. I also get the feeling that DJI will negotiate a little we will see

4. bk1

bk1

i had a flyway also, sent my flight logs to dji, didnt expect them to do anything on my behalf, but to my delight i will be getting a replacement delivered on 4/18/16, no cost to me!

5. Phantom fool

You can get a whole new one with controller and charger for 799 these days..

6. bk1

bk1

i only had the phantom 3 standard, they retail for about 499.00