DJI Flight Log Question

Reaction score
Hello, I am having and issue with information in my DJI flight logs. Some of them have the GPS track where you can play back the flight and some do not. I just made 3 flights with the same settings and only one shows the track overlaid on the GPS map. I have the auto clear video cache off in the app. While I am flying the flight route is shown on he GPS screen, it just decides on it's own which ones to save. When I look in my log on Healthy Drones, all three show the flight track.
Thanks in advance.

I just flew this morning and experienced this same issue. I flew several times and the track / flight information was recorded as normal. But the last flight track shows I moved only 1.9 feet. The same screen shows a max alt of 222.4 ft, flight time of 18 minutes, video time etc.
The only difference today was the new software update was installed last night - but I doubt this was the cause.
This was a record flight with DBS ITElite mod of over 14700 feet and saving it would be nice.

It's been two days so I'll just say....

When posting in the general forum, it helps to tell us what aircraft you're flying.

It's possible your data connection broke up? Became intermittent? Maybe that caused the file to not end properly. I'm totally guessing. If you used Litchi, you'd get the data file with gaps even if you lost connection.

It's been two days so I'll just say....

When posting in the general forum, it helps to tell us what aircraft you're flying.

It's possible your data connection broke up? Became intermittent? Maybe that caused the file to not end properly. I'm totally guessing. If you used Litchi, you'd get the data file with gaps even if you lost connection.
Flying the Standard. I've flown after this happened (same route) and it seems to be working okay now. Maybe just a glitch. I pushed it even farther (16627 ft) and the track was solid. I'm still on the GO app. Maybe I'll try Litchi soon for the extra features. It seems to be a popular one.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1