DJI FIXED MY PHANTOM 2 VISION PLUS FOR FREE

Reaction score
I sent my Phantom 2 Vision Plus to DJI in Hollywood one month ago and it is with ups on its way back to me expected delivery next monday. I have been very patient and it seems that my patience has paid off. I explained when I sent my quad in for repair that I was at fault in the crash that damaged the camera. They have done the repair for free even though I offered to pay for repair at the rate of $65.00 per hour plus parts. DJI stepped up to the plate and took care of business. I will add to this thread about how well the repair went after I get it back in 3 days. I cannot wait, and If I had not had my Phantom V1.2 to use in the meantime I would have gone nuts. So, my experience so far with DJI is 5 star and I wish to let everyone know how well it has gone.

I've had noting but great service fom my official dji dealer here in ireland who then sent my bird to dji Germany with another round of excellent service from them. My phantom was fixed for free and returned in 3 weeks. 5 stars from me too.

Had my P2V+ for only a few days when it developed a motor issue. Called the LA location and had a RMA and shipping label in a few hours via email.

They completely exchanged it out for a brand new unit. From start to finish, it only took a week.

Just goes to show how its mainly the horror stories are told but if you start digging you'll find the good ones.

I think they are working pretty hard at fixing their support issues.

This is a company with an over the top product and severe growing pains.

I had issues and was not happy with their response time but in the end the came through and with flying colors.

Bad news gets headlines, good news is buried on the back pages. I also have had good results from DJI and also from Atlanta Hobby and UAV-Outlet.

I have watched all weekend as my quad inched its way up I5 from Sacramento to Anderson and then to Yreka where our UPS driver starts from. But there is a forest fire that has closed Hwy 97 from WEED, California to Dorris. (yes there is a city in california named WEED, and you can only imagine what the t-shirts and coffee cups for sale in WEED say). I am frustrated by this event, but the bigger issue are these forest fires. We have 3 fires that are in our general area, although at this time we are some distance from them. The forecast is for more thunderstorms which is what caused these fires. I think I am gonna go start up my backhoe and do a little clearing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl