DJI & Fed ex

Reaction score
I have about an 8 hour window and need to go out - does DJI require signature from fed ex?

I have about an 8 hour window and need to go out - does DJI require signature from fed ex?
Yes it sounds like all their orders require an adult signature. My only experience was a battery that I had to sign for but I've read even smaller order need a signature. Check the tracking number of fedex it will say one way or the other.

I've received many DJI packages. All of them required an in person signature. Unfortunately, DJI no longer allows packages to be diverted to a local FedEx store, so someone actually has to be available to sign.

I've always had to sign as well. :(

When they shipped ours back, it was via UPS. My son had a UPS account and was able to sign electronically so they could leave it on the front porch.

One of my pet peeves... I can understand requiring a signature for a Mavic or Phantom but I just had to sign for an $18.00 purchase. Who takes a day off from work to await an $18.00 DJI package? I was home by chance since the meeting that I was to attend was rescheduled otherwise I'm not sure what would have happened. During the past few years I've spent more than $3000.00 with DJI. Why would they think that I would stiff them for 18 bucks?

One of my pet peeves... I can understand requiring a signature for a Mavic or Phantom but I just had to sign for an $18.00 purchase. Who takes a day off from work to await an $18.00 DJI package? I was home by chance since the meeting that I was to attend was rescheduled otherwise I'm not sure what would have happened. During the past few years I've spent more than $3000.00 with DJI. Why would they think that I would stiff them for 18 bucks?

True....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic