DJI fail to calibrate

Reaction score
Hi guys, my phantom 2 doesnt enter in Calibration, it always set 1 yellow and 1 green light and fails doing the calibration.

I have already tried Hard Reset without good sucess in the end.

does some1 knows why in the first place it doenst turn to 2 yellow lights to start the calibration?

Hi guys, my phantom 2 doesnt enter in Calibration, it always set 1 yellow and 1 green light and fails doing the calibration.

I have already tried Hard Reset without good sucess in the end.

does some1 knows why in the first place it doenst turn to 2 yellow lights to start the calibration?

You flipping the right switch (S1) all the way up and down five or more times?

Yes, s2 all up and then i switch up and down the s1

Only flip the right hand switch up and down five or more times to setup for the compass calibration.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
the same as i have

the same as i have

Is this your video or one you found on youtube? Compass calibration should be done outside not indoors. Also from the looks of those props that unit has crashed lately. Has it not??

thats not my video, i was just showing the same error i have, i have already tried inside and outside ofcourse.

thats not my video, i was just showing the same error i have, i have already tried inside and outside ofcourse.

Would i be correct in assuming this is a used quad?? Has it ever flown??

yes, its used and i have already tried, seem to fly ok, only the calib is the big issue so far.

Do you have the software for both the RC controller and the P2?

yes, i tried the basic call and advance call and result is the same.

Do you know how to do a screenshot and post it here? I would like to see what the advanced IMU looks like.
Tools Tab (IMU Cal).jpg

With the RC unit turned off and P2 powered on turn the P2 over and see if the receiver LED is red then turn on the RC unit and LED should turn green.

always betther a movie.

always betther a movie.

those are the marker light and i'm not interested in those. Turn the P2 over with the front facing you and with power on there is LED for the receiver on the right side and with RC unit off the LED should be RED. Now turn on the RC unit and that LED should turn GREEN.

isnt that the small red light that turns green when i light the rc on, i tried to make all the 3 light visible in the movie.

isnt that the small red light that turns green when i light the rc on, i tried to make all the 3 light visible in the movie.

if the receiver LED turn green the P2 receiver is working.

Now you flip the switch (S1) up and down 5 or more times the rear LEDs will turn yellow and after you do the compass cal those rear LEDs should turn green and start flashing green until it has home lock. If for some reason the calibration fails it will flash yellow and red. Once again compass cal is done outside only.

tried that, but in all guides i checked, it turns 2 light yellow, mine do 1 light yellow and 1 light green, and i always fail to calibrate, tried outside also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.