DJI f550 what will work

Reaction score
ok guys....what will i need to purchase so i have the lights on this thing to tell me how many sats i have....I guess im asking is there somethig similar to that phantom that will blink by color so you know errors. gps home point lock, low voltage

please advise what do i need...hope that question is not confusing bukiding a dji f55o :D

What flight controller are you using in your 550? If you're getting a new NAZA v2 then it should come with the LED Ksc linked, and if you're using a NAZA from your Phantom, you can also buy that same LED module when you migrate to the new platform (or even just use the bare LED board from the Phantom).

More useful info on 550's here: viewforum.php?f=21

propwash3d said:
ok guys....what will i need to purchase so i have the lights on this thing to tell me how many sats i have....I guess im asking is there somethig similar to that phantom that will blink by color so you know errors. gps home point lock, low voltage

please advise what do i need...hope that question is not confusing bukiding a dji f55o :D
If you are in the UK, (can not tell as no info on profile) try "BUILD YOUR OWN DRONES", they have a full pack with H3-2D Gimbal for just under £500.00, all you need to fit is radio and programme it. Hope this this helps. Google his name for web site.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31