DJI F550, Naza V2 with GPS, Gimbal, extras...

Reaction score
Upgraded after selling my Phantom

I have owned it about 9 months, added a lot of extra kit and flown it less than 20 times. Reason for sale, simply don't use it enough.

+Standard DJI Flamewheel F550
+Upgraded to Naza V2 flight controller The flight controller has safety features that if you were to fly out of range it would automatically stop and return to where it took off and land itself. 'GPS hold' so even in windy conditions it wont wonder off, it will automatically hold its position in the air.
the list of features this flight controller can do is massive. (i recommend a visit to the DJI site for further info)
+Upgraded to Devo 10 radio gear, shows telemetry on controller, battery voltage etc also has little temp sensors to monitor bat temps, flight controller or even motor temps to make sure everything is staying safe. The controller will sound an alarm and vibrate in your hand if any of the presets are exceeded.
+2 extra 4500ma Nano Tech Turnigy batteries as well as the standard battery. (3 total for hex-copter)
+Motorizsd 2 axis gimbal to keep the camera perfectly still when flying. The gimbal carrys a GoPro and the pivot can be controlled via the hand set.
+FPV (first person view) watch the GoPro live on a small flat screen mounted to a tripod. Great for making sure your getting exactly what you want in the shot. also comes with lipo to power the Monitor and FPV receiver.
+Landing gear, (standard) only bought so i could safely land and take off with the gimbal attached.
+Charger, suitable for many different types of batteries, can do normal charge, balance charge, discharge. safety cut off etc etc.
+Full set of 8" props plus 2 spare (best when not carrying a payload)
+Full set of 10" props plus 2 spare (best when carrying the camera and gimbal)
+Battery splitter to run 2 batteries for longer flight time

The whole set up is as new condition, All this kit cost a lot of money, adding what Ive spent it comes to around £1400 Im asking for £795

I'm happy to spend time with any potential buyer to fully show how everything works and how to fly it.

Any questions please ask. Pics below.

IMG_0169_zps810d0d0e.jpg

IMG_0170_zps4427e3df.jpg

IMG_0171_zpse34bfe59.jpg

IMG_0172_zps6cfb77e9.jpg

Here is a link to a YouTube channel a friend and myself started, you can see some of the videos we made using the Hex-copter.
My friend is going to continue with the channel but i have obviously decided to sell my equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crispaerial

Hi, how much for shipping to Israel
contact me on ivannaer - gmail.com

please remove - from the address

Can you please leave your email, I have a friend in UK who can accept the package

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl