DJI EU customer "support" is the worst I have seen in my life

Reaction score
Got my P3P first week of July ..... at unpacking I see that the remote has a cracked case .... upper and lower shell don't fit tight and open up ... including crack at the front right hand side wheel.
contact customer support to get new remote -> tell me I have to send the complete bird in -> ask for adress -> they say they let it pick up by UPS -> get a UPS tracking# -> waiting since one week for pickup -> check tracking # -> see that DJI has declared my adress as German instead Austria / but UPS is searching my adress in the UK -> inform DJI EU about that -> no reaction since two days .................. any suggestions?

Reactions: gppms
Did you take pictures of the unit cracked in the box, so you could prove it wasn't dropped after you got it.
How many days did you have it before you reported the cracks.

I'm not sue what suggestions you are looking for.
You would either call the courier or DJI to get the address location corrected. No one here can really help with that.

Did you take pictures of the unit cracked in the box, so you could prove it wasn't dropped after you got it.
How many days did you have it before you reported the cracks.

I'm not sue what suggestions you are looking for.
You would either call the courier or DJI to get the address location corrected. No one here can really help with that.
I understand ... I couldn't take pictures in the box, because I realised it after unpacking and while testing, but I did take pictures ... but thank you anyway

i am having same problem with support after having arranged to pick up and return the broken machine , (cracks in wing boltholes) ups searching for my address in the uk, its like they have a confuse stratagy..

Got my P3P first week of July ..... at unpacking I see that the remote has a cracked case .... upper and lower shell don't fit tight and open up ... including crack at the front right hand side wheel.
contact customer support to get new remote -> tell me I have to send the complete bird in -> ask for adress -> they say they let it pick up by UPS -> get a UPS tracking# -> waiting since one week for pickup -> check tracking # -> see that DJI has declared my adress as German instead Austria / but UPS is searching my adress in the UK -> inform DJI EU about that -> no reaction since two days .................. any suggestions?

If i were you and you got this directly from DJI, I would file a claim with your credit card company and get a refund.
If you wait for repair it will be a long long time.

I never did get answers from DJI EU office on ticket I opened with them.

Once you have refund, buy one from a local dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic