DJI Drone with 9 mm

I saw it. They mounted a go pro behind forward site. Gun was pointed straight down. Would have been better mounted to 3 axis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

And here I thought only idiots on YouTube did that stuff. Just what the hobby needs, tv showing how to install a firearm on a UAV. Can't see where that could go wrong. :roll:

Unfortunately, this is why you need rules. Without them, people will amaze you with their stupidity.

ianwood said:
Unfortunately, this is why you need rules. Without them, people will amaze you with their stupidity.
Agreed. I was not to impressed with them doing this. Too many copy cat idiots with more money than brains ruining it for responsible.

They had a disclaimer at the end stating that it would not be avaliable for purchase but yet they just showed who knows how many how to build one.

I guess bad things never happened before the advent of TV. It all probably started with Road Runner.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Of course bad things happened before TV was invented, but the spread of news was through word of mouth and usually to a limited audience. TV made broadcasting news & ideas instantaneous and nationwide. Im sure you can see how there is a huge difference between the two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.