DJI done me proud official good news thread

Reaction score
I thought I would share a bit of a story with you guys. I'm based in London, England and had an issue with my flight log as it says I'm at level 15 but all my flight records were wiped. So I decided to contact DJI...not by slow email... But on live chat. As soon as I logged on someone was there waiting for me. I explained the situation, uploaded screen shots and tested the P3A. The guy I spoke too was called Anthony and he was ever so patient as I had to run a few tests and he kindly waited. Now despite uninstalling the app and reinstalling it my flight log was still missing saying I'm at level 15 but I only flew for 19 mins !!! The problem was actually my phone... Not sure how but after I done a factory reset and installed the app all my flight records came back up. But I like to say a big thank you to DJI and also to Anthony for being helpful, patient and easily explained what I needed to do. I think more and more of us need to really start writing about our great experience with them as no one hardly does, but as soon as its something bad... It gets written on here which is unfair as it gives them a bad name and also puts people of from getting any phantoms or other drones under their name. Let's use this thread to share our good stories and show people that actually... There are a lot of good things they do and no one mentions it really.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well said Neon Euc

Reactions: Neon Euc
DJI did right by me, too. They made a fantastic UAV with tons of bang for the buck, and I have not had a single problem with it. Every firmware update, flawless. Every flight according to the books -except for one, ummm...pilot error.
So, I've never even had to get in touch with them which makes me even happier! Count me in the happy camper column.

I'm only a P4 owner of two weeks, but I've had a small plastic leg cover pop off somewhere in flight. One forum post and two e-mails later and they are sending me replacements. No third degree, no "did you crash?" interrogation, all good.

I had one pop off also. No crash.

I've had my P3A for several months now just clocked up 140 k's heaps and heaps of flights,all firmware done...and never had a problem it has been absolutely flawless,very very happy!!!
On Sunday went to our national park for a walk with family it was Father's Day and on the way up dorrigo mountain pulled over at waterfalls put drone on road quick compass cal in atti mode 7 sats,lifted of out around thick rainforest just above trees bang 18 sats then off magnificent views wow..
You just have to trust these drones and have a fair bit of balls sometimes

I am at InterDrone in Las Vegas. I met a number of DJI people here. They are a very professional and impressive group.

Another happy camper here. DJI came through for me twice so far. One time for stress cracks in the shell and another time where there was a mechanical failure that sent to AC to the bottom of the ocean. DJI replaced the shells under warranty (and even paid for the shipping back and forth) and then when the AC had a catastrophic mechanical failure the sent the AC falling 400 feet and then into the Pacific Ocean, they replaced the AC under warranty, which even included a replacement battery to replace the one lost at sea.

Both times they were fast and efficient and gave me no grief at all.

I have only experienced awesome customer service and some great conversation when ever being involved or in contact with DJI.

Recently,
I mean very recently, yesterday~today, had an awfully unusual request, to DJI, and they came through for me. I was kind of doubtful, and resigned asking, but finally got the ambition or mental energy to make my plea's, and they were most admirably generous, and agreed to my request. I feel blessed... Eh? Haha

RedHotPoker

I have only experienced awesome customer service and some great conversation when ever being involved or in contact with DJI.

Recently,
I mean very recently, yesterday~today, had an awfully unusual request, to DJI, and they came through for me. I was kind of doubtful, and resigned asking, but finally got the ambition or mental energy to make my plea's, and they were most admirably generous, and agreed to my request. I feel blessed... Eh? Haha

RedHotPoker
What request was it ? :)

What request was it ? :)

Sorry, I have honorably agreed with all VIP participance involved not to discuss particulars in relation to my plea's to DJI, while entailing this private and most personal situation.
It was really important to me, and I was actually contemplating several expensive options. But they all seemed totally unrealistic.

I got extremely lucky, and have been granted my precious wish. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I totally understand... But glad that it all came out well in the end. My faith with DJI is very high. Just hope more and more people will share their good stories rather then posting all the bad ones

I could and would tell you, but then I would have to kill you, to keep my very private & personal secret safe. J/K
It was really nothing super important, except to me. Just something I requested, and they said yes.
Perhaps I will Devulge my fortune in the near future, or not!! Haha

In another instance, I wrote an email to DJI in China, and received an actual reply, not a bot-note, back to me, in less than one minute. I thought that was pretty awesome CS. No B.S!! Eh?

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4