DJI does not ship out out replacement.

Reaction score
As I wrote about month ago, my P3A had fly away on its maiden flight. After DJI investigate it, they gave me code for replacement drone. So I done purchase, place my order at 10/02/2016. , since that day my order is stuck, it appears as paid, but waiting for shipping.
I contacted with online support team via chat. First two times, they were useless, as they couldn't tell me anything about my order, third one told, the warehouse UK is out of stock, but shipment to supply warehouse will be just in nearest days (2 weeks ago). Last one (5 days ago) promised to me , that he/she will make urgent/special log about my order and it will be sent out ASAP... but nothing happens anyway.
It is so **** feeling, I spend huge money (it is for me), I lost my new toy, just because some software bug, I get glad, when they gave me code for replacement... but now I start to be pissed of, just because no decent explain, what is going on, just about to start to regret, that I considered to buy it instead of second car for family.
Any thoughts guys, what could be reason for that bloody waiting game? Also, it is too late to send it back to local dealer, as 30 past from purchase.
Does anybody know some customer support email, who could give me decent and legit answers about my case?

To us Americans, you mean February 2, 2017 right? Not October 2, 2016? 10/02/2016 is different to different countries.

Keep calling and chatting. Eventually they will send it out.

As you have found out, you can't believe customer service. They will go out of their way to lie to you when telling the truth would be easier. I have been fighting with them over a month now on a crash. They billed me for repairs but sent me a new P4. But wait!!! Someone made a special effort to remove the four spring retainer clips of sorts, that apply tension to the props. Otherwise it seemed complete. AND I called immediately after discovering the problem and after twenty minutes of questions and answering the yokel promised he would MAIL the four springs the next morning. He must have been in China because that was February 9th and those very expensive parts still have not arrived!!! Just remember in dealing with customer support, don't believe for one minute that they are telling you the truth!

Good luck

Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Poison79

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4