Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI direct order question

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by rhoffart, Jun 14, 2015.

1. rhoffart

Ordered my P3P from US Hobby and overall good experience. So I wanted the Hardshell Backpack and US Hobby did not have any so I decided to order direct. They said they had them in stock. About a week ago I ordered it and checking and it shows paid but not shipped. Then I went to the DJI forum ... never been there. I was shocked in reading all the complaints about the lack of service or even communication.

Is it really that bad? Should I cancel the order and wait till they are in stock in the US?

Order Time: 2015-06-05 23:32:59

2. msinger

Approved Vendor

DJI should be a safe place to buy from considering that's where all dealers order their stock from.

3. rossmagri

Ye I have the same problem, they seem to take ages to process an order, I first ordered some spare batteries and after a couple of weeks waiting, I decided to buy them from a UK based supplier who had them in stock, same price and arrived next day. I now have the back pack on order from DJI, placed the order last week, I had confirmation payment authorised but nothing shipped yet.

I just don't understand why they take so long, site says they will ship within 2 to 3 days, but why 2 to 3 days, and from China which then adds a few more days to the wait.

I would suggest you place your orders via a supplier who has the items in stock, much faster, however the soft back pack is not available from anyone other than DJI so don't have much choice.

4. Tom Donnelly

I got my P3 direct from DJI, after one week, got shipment notice, received P3 in 3 days believe it or not. Direct from Shenzhen China. I ordered my P2V+ direct as well, no problem.

5. rhoffart

thanks guys ... I guess I'm use to slightly better communication and service.