Dji denies arm crack problem

Reaction score
My unit is over a year old so dji is saying they want me to pay for the repair. Any advise?

image.png

Last edited:
I'd say over a year you got your money worth. Remember we're dealing with toy-grade items here and expecting more than a year of warranty is expecting a whole lot. Just my 2 cents though.

Reactions: N017RW
Make repairs yourself???

Reactions: BigAl07
It's trivial. You have a one year warranty, and they have no obligation after that. Pay the man, or fix it yourself ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

$93 is not bad but yes it was $1000 when I bought it and it should last more than a year. On the other hand it is a "Known" manufacturing flaw and could potentially hurt someone. What happens to Cars that catch on fire after the warranty period that have a recall? Think Ford would be off the hook cause the warranty is up? Just something to think about.

Reactions: Pumpfixer
$93 is not bad but yes it was $1000 when I bought it and it should last more than a year. On the other hand it is a "Known" manufacturing flaw and could potentially hurt someone. What happens to Cars that catch on fire after the warranty period that have a recall? Think Ford would be off the hook cause the warranty is up? Just something to think about.
Safety recalls are mandated. Other known manufacturing defects, not so much. My GMC pickup has had a number of well known issues. When you describe your symptoms to the mechanic and within 30 seconds he knows what the problem is - he's seen it before. Will GMC pay for the repair? Nope. Are they expected to? Nope.

Same thing here. Lots of 'toys' cost way more than $900 and are warranted for exactly the period the manufacturer says. Occasionally they will extend the time, but usually you are SOL. Apple is pretty good about this. Sometimes.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31