DJI Deal on batteries.

Reaction score
39% off!

Just had a call from my dealer. He stated that DJI or offering a new deal on batteries for anyone that buys a P4 from Today.

My P4 is actually on route to me as I ordered it on Monday last, so technically I don't qualify for the reduction but the dealer thought it was unfair as they've only been on sale here a week, so, they negotiated for a retrospective deal for all P4 purchasers.

The price was $329 each but the deal is $200 for new purchasers.

Before you guys have a fit, this is the price in New Zealand dollars, none the less it is a good deal, we get nothing here in NZ so I'm chuffed ;)

My point is, if it is happening in my little backwater, it will most certainly be in the pipeline for you guys wherever you are in the World. Keep an eye out and if you are about to buy a P4 ask about the battery deal, don't get short changed. Lord knows we pay enough for these things.

Cheers

Last edited:
Just got an email from DJI with a 79€ coupon code towards the purchase of an extra battery (169€), so a 47% discount. Think I'm gonna make use of the offer :D

Reactions: martybabe
What's the exchange rate between NZ and US? Our batteries have been solid $169 USD

$.68 NZ= $1 US but we pay more for everything anyway. A p4 here is circa $1832 US

A true value would be that we have got 39% off the price of a battery, so that would be about $103 US for you I think. You can get 2 batteries at that price but Only when bought with the P4.

Hope the deal comes your way, always worth asking!

Just got an email from DJI with a 79€ coupon code towards the purchase of an extra battery (169€), so a 47% discount. Think I'm gonna make use of the offer :D
Yeah I got the same email.
I think they've sent them out as they have the P4 plus battery deal going now which may have annoyed some of us early purchasers.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj