DJI Customer Support

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So around 2 months ago, I had a Phantom flyaway on me. Was unable to find it, so eventually, after submitting all the proper forms to DJI and not hearing much, I had lost confidence in them and went out and purchased a 3DR Solo. What a nightmare, I won't go into all the BS I had to deal with, but the point is I went out and bought another Phantom. Last week I get an email from DJI saying they had reviewed the logs and were prepared to offer me a 30% discount off of their Aircraft only deal which consists of the bird, a battery, gimbal and camera, and props. It is usually $999. I am trying to negotiate with them and I will let you all know how that goes. At this point I am thinking of buying and selling it to make a quick $100 bucks to offset my multi-thousand dollar drone habit. Just thought I would let you all know that if one has patience it seems that DJI is improving.

My P4P+ aircraft in the repair center three times in four months for warranty service is not IMHO an improvement. They lost the first one, tried to charge me for someone else's repairs and I'm p!ssed off by the endless arguments with the reps who are helpless to help. And still no aircraft.

Glad to know they offered a deal. LOL what do you think that piece of plastic actually costs them? Some deal !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie