DJI customer support just sucks... can't wait for Samsung to make drones.

Reaction score
My second P3P that needs repair, filled out a repair request with DJI for first and second bird and I still haven't heard back from them on first. I am stuck with number 2, sold number one. DJI I am holding up my hand, pick a finger.

Reactions: stuartbp
Yup, i'm still waiting to hear anything back concerning my 2!!! F'd up H3-3D gimbals that just decided to go crazy after zero crashes or hard landings. Now I have $1000 worth of paper weights. Worst company ever

Reactions: aka1ceman
Yes and I have just bought a osmo and realise now on forums that there is a fault with full 4K recording. Which is yet to be fixed.

Reactions: aka1ceman
My second P3P that needs repair, filled out a repair request with DJI for first and second bird and I still haven't heard back from them on first. I am stuck with number 2, sold number one. DJI I am holding up my hand, pick a finger.
Is Samsung planning on making quads?

Call Support US at 818-235-0789, I have had nothing but great results with these guys. 3 battery problems and 1 FPV issue. All resolved within 3 weeks from the time of the first call to the time I got the bird (or battery) back in the air.
Good luck.

I feel for you, I really do. My issue was solved in 9 days total from time I contacted them, till the P3P was back in my hands repaired. No cost to me at all, and the problem really was repaired.

Is Samsung planning on making quads?
Na, that was a little tech sarcasm. I read somewhere the head of DJI likens himself to Steve Jobs and the Apple business model. The only problem is Apple stands behind their product and their 1-800 customer support is incredible (IMHO) you dont have to wait forever. DJI is nowhere close, not even in the same ball park as Apple. I hope somebody steps up the game and makes a Apple/Samsung quality drone. I am on P3P number 3. I sent it out to be fixed on my dime because DJI still has not responded to my repair ticket.

Na, that was a little tech sarcasm. I read somewhere the head of DJI likens himself to Steve Jobs and the Apple business model. The only problem is Apple stands behind their product and their 1-800 customer support is incredible (IMHO) you dont have to wait forever. DJI is nowhere close, not even in the same ball park as Apple. I hope somebody steps up the game and makes a Apple/Samsung quality drone. I am on P3P number 3. I sent it out to be fixed on my dime because DJI still has not responded to my repair ticket.
Apple is an American company while DJI is a Chinese company. As much as the Chinese hope to emulate American models of success they simply don't understand how to do it.

Reactions: huntjock
......and DJI will probably be out of business if someone equals the distance lightbridge brings.

Reactions: huntjock
If Samsung makes a drone it will just be a copy of the DJI Phantom 3...with a stylus to control it

You'd think for 3 cents an hour or whatever Chinese wages are they could afford quite a few workers to man a call center. Don't they have prison labor like we do? That should be a penny a day or week.

He is just at the "early " stage of Apple. In the beginning they to suffered many of the same issues.
They didn't start with the" I " level stuff until many years after startup.
3 years old versus 35 plus years old!

Reactions: Meta4
Call Support US at 818-235-0789, I have had nothing but great results with these guys. 3 battery problems and 1 FPV issue. All resolved within 3 weeks from the time of the first call to the time I got the bird (or battery) back in the air.
Good luck.
What issues were you having with the bats what did the reply? How bout the bird

I've had to return 2 P3Ps and have had outstanding service. Two week turnarounds on both of them to WI and at no charge. Sorry you're having bad luck, I'd suggest calling them.

....calling them seems futile at times. Try to find a local dealer would be your best bet. That's why I purchased from a local dealer instead of a box store. I walk in, they create an rma, hand me my new part and they wait for DJIS sllowwwwww. Support .

DJI is holding my drone hostage. I send it in for a minor repair to the gimbal. They told me the shell needed to be replaced invoice total $212 (for a grass stain). I told them the shell is fine please fix the gimbal and thats it. I got a reply that they just said no, all or nothing. I said ok don't do nothing send it back. I'm not paying for them to fix something that isn't broke just because the bill would be too low. Its been 4 weeks and they have not shipped it, when I call support I get the same out sorced reply "ah eum please hold, ah yeah this is still in waiting for payment please hi, I'll uh send a note, ahh thank you thank you thank you "
No repair has been done and they just are not going to send it back, I have no idea what to do now. I can only write and warn eveyone I can not to send your drone to DJI. The gimbal the problem right out of the box, should have been a straight warrenty repair but they have to make their money somehow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic