DJI Customer Service

Reaction score
I would have searched the forums but the error codes today won't let me. So please excuse if this has been covered before.

How is DJI with getting parts out? I just got by FC40 and it was missing the screw package (except for one package of 5) and I've sent them an email. Will they mail it out pretty quick or should I try to track down screws myself? I have no screws for the camera mount and some of the landing gear and the phone mount. Anyone know if they are all the same?

I want to fly!!! :cry:

This is an update...

no reply from DJI but I found the screws!!! Yes they are in the box but they are in a white paper bag that looks like and is the same size as the white desiccant silica gel bags!!!! Luckily I hadn't thrown them out. But they could have easily been discarded. I found a thread on another RC board where the issue had come up recently. They were not inside the little gray envelope with the other screws... looked just like another gel bag.

Good you found your screws. As for help from DJI, none. As soon as you have purchased your quad, DJI does not know you exist, nor do they care.

I've also had dismal experience with DJI Support.

Remarkably, I e-mailed their main office to complain, and someone from there responded about a week later with help & apologies.

DJI Customer service was great with me. a little slow but i had a problem about a year ago. they took my phantom back repaired and sent it back about 2-3 weeks. i did not even ask them to fix it for free, i had my phantom crash and wanted to make sure what ever failed it did not fail again.

they took great care of me.

Gobbler said:
I've also had dismal experience with DJI Support.

Remarkably, I e-mailed their main office to complain, and someone from there responded about a week later with help & apologies.

Ive been trying to get a response for weeks. Do you remember what email address got you a response ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers