DJI customer service?

Reaction score
My take on DJI's customer service and reading all of the post plus my own experience. TO DJI without customer service you will fail. It will not matter how good your product is. All it will take is a comparable competitor a customer service rating of 10, customer service ratings of 10 is not a wish for thing anymore it is expected especially with higher-end products. You don't have that you will fail, legitimacy will fade and business will start being pulled away.

Love your product but your customer service and care sucks, American firms are coming on strong probably in another 12 to 18 months you will have a serious problem if you don't increase your efforts with customer service, turnarounds, and most important talented and knowledgeable personnel helping with concerns and problems of product.

Also if I could use a term you have to replace your (front man) all successful companies have this they identify the product with a certain individual you're lacking this now you need to get that in place again people want to identify product with individuals that stand out. Showing enthusiasm, innovation and cutting edge technology and showing a desire and understanding of what people want in the products.

I'm sure I could ramble on and this is obviously not meant as a guide only a possible direction pointing.

Bravo! Well said... If I can add my 2cents worth, I think the language barrier is a problem also. The few responses I have received in regards to my crashed Phantom contained poor grammar and did not address the issues I highlighted.
One email read: You check when box come, everything ok. Not ok you contact yes? (Oh brother...)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik