DJI customer service took care of my issues

cssfly said:
OH spam what spam r u talking about buddy ? before you accuse me of spam get your facts straight !

You wanted some evidence of your Spam approach ;)

cssfly said:
What is DJI doing about FLY AWAYS? Im going to keep posting until I hear back from them This is a serious issue that no one is addressing and when it happens to you you will feel the same as I do AND no not by operator error but the most resent firmware update! beware! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I take your name is Curtis Smith going by this post.

cssfly said:
https://www.facebook.com/iflydji?ref=profile

Guys post on the FB page how you feel about fly ways :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The same Curtis Smith on DJI Facebook page I have seen this many times and you even say "Im going to keep posting" you may as well say you are going to keep spamming.

Curtis Smith What is DJI doing about FLY AWAYS? Im going to keep posting until I hear back from them This is a serious issue that no one is addressing and when it happens to you you will feel the same as I do AND no not by operator error but the most resent firmware update! beware!
Tuesday at 4:52pm

I just dont see how you expect a positive outcome from this type of "Spamming" approach, there is no need to hammer the same thing over and over especially if it doesn't say anything detailed about the issue you had. Fine to expose an issue but you need more info then that to have a valid point I think and not look just like a pissed off guy that lost a couple of expensive toys.

Many thousands of users have never had a single flyaway or lost phantom and people that have more then one makes the likely reason turn towards the one constant variable being at least partially responsible and that is the same user was in control. Its quite likely that you may have had at least one flyaway but if you don't give any info regarding the situation where it happened, it wont help anyone much or DJI to deal with the issue if you don't say what your issue actually was.

th_spamattack.jpg

From DJI's point of view, they have no incentive to deal with negativity. If they were to respond to that, of course you would
post about your great success, explaining in detail how all the ranting, raving, and holding your breath got favorable results.

Then everyone else would employ the same tactics, perhaps with a little one upmanship, until DJI is inundated with bomb
threats. :shock:

If I were a DJI customer service rep. I would not reply to hostility either. On the other hand, if I thought I was helping an
extra nice person, that made me feel good about helping them, I'd be all for it. :)

Audaciter said:
From DJI's point of view, they have no incentive to deal with negativity. If they were to respond to that, of course you would
post about your great success, explaining in detail how all the ranting, raving, and holding your breath got favorable results.

Then everyone else would employ the same tactics, perhaps with a little one upmanship, until DJI is inundated with bomb
threats. :shock:

If I were a DJI customer service rep. I would not reply to hostility either. On the other hand, if I thought I was helping an
extra nice person, that made me feel good about helping them, I'd be all for it. :)

+1. Get more from sugar.
I get frustrated by DJI also but then most of that comes from others frustrations.

But the everything on the Internet is true :)

Or so they say ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brad90631 said:
They worked directly with me. Thank god, the hobby store I purchased it at is just a bunch of kids who don't really care nor have the knowledge to understand and address a problems.

I can tell you they are slow and I am sure the customer service department is very very small but in my eyes they did a good job and I will give them a B+.

Sounds like a B+ is a little harsh. What would you need to get an A, a new bird ? LOL

But Guys thats just it I started out NICE and have called looked up the Texas phone number left messages left e/ms to all the e/m accounts I could find with NO response. Dog me all you want I could care less what you think. All I know Im not the only one thinking this way ! Yes, my approach now is a firecracker approach but what else can you do ? What really get s me as some of you can set and dog me tell me what I'm doing WRONG when this hasn't happened to you so you have NO idea of how serious this is. Just wait mark my words this is going to happen to someone and the Flyaway is going to hurt someone or cause a major law suit and then the GOV will get involved trying to ban all RC crafts from flying....... I hope IM way wrong on this but the writing is on the wall ..

marcus_canada said:
brad90631 said:
They worked directly with me. Thank god, the hobby store I purchased it at is just a bunch of kids who don't really care nor have the knowledge to understand and address a problems.

I can tell you they are slow and I am sure the customer service department is very very small but in my eyes they did a good job and I will give them a B+.

Sounds like a B+ is a little harsh. What would you need to get an A, a new bird ? LOL

The auto response I got when I sent my email said they would get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. It really took 1 week. If the auto response said 1 week I would have given them an A

I had a great experience with DJI at IRACHA a couple of weeks ago. One of the guys in the tent next to me had a Phantom, and I was abosolutly sure I was going to have one. Bought one that day, and my new best friend tried to set it up. No go.

Next day, I took it to the DJI tent, and they finally found that I had a bad compass. They originally sent me back to the dealer, but thought best that they fix it themselves. The engineers were there, and they got everything going in about an hour.

They were friendly, and took care of me.

Chuck

brad90631 said:
The auto response I got when I sent my email said they would get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. It really took 1 week. If the auto response said 1 week I would have given them an A

You got an auto-response e-mail ? Hmm. I submitted a problem via DJI web form a week ago and go no auto-reply and no personal reply either. I might need to re-send it if they usually generate an auto-reply on initial receipt.

Call them. Call them every hour every day until they answer. You might spend a week trying but they will answer. Thats what I did. Eventually they answered. They took care of my problem when they answered.

I bought a Phantom 2 Vision + directly from phantom (received it on May 6). The gimbal acted funny on startup so I e-mailed support china and USA and was told I had to call them. After several calls and sitting on hold forever I gave up and started a paypal claim. If I turn on the phantom and just walk around holding it the gimbal will start going to a 45 degree angle and back to where it was over and over and over (absolutely no good for my videos). I just received an e-mail from paypal...
Please provide documentation to confirm that the item you received is damaged or significantly not as described.

This documentation should be from an unbiased third party, such as a dealer or repair shop, and should detail the extent of the damage or confirm that the item you received is significantly different from what the seller advertised. This third party should be someone who is qualified to appraise the item you received.

Please do not proceed with any repairs or alterations to the item until the
case has been decided.

The information should be on letterhead that includes the name, address,
and phone number of the appraiser so that we may contact them if we require additional information. We are unable to reimburse you for any cost
associated with obtaining this documentation.

So apparently if you buy from DJI and have an issue on a NEVER FLOWN phantom you will have to fight them tooth and nail for a return or replacement. DJI customer service is so bad it's EPIC! I'm floored that I bought an item from the internet that has issues and cannot get it resolved nicely.

Received an e-mail from DJI regarding my just out of the box Vision+ with gimbal issues that I've been trying to have resolved for 1 month, 4 days:

Dear XXXXX,
Thank you for your reply. I am sorry but I am afraid we can't exchange this unit for you. Please kindly refer to our after-sale service policy.http://www.dji.com/service Your order have passed the 7 day return window. Could you please kindly call our LA support for repair service? Your understanding is highly appreciated.

EPIC!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic