DJI Customer Service = Nonexistant. How to service?!

Reaction score
Hello,

My P2V crashed due to a flyaway after upgrading to 3.04. I've had P2V since Dec 2013 with no issues and plenty of RC flying experience (even have my private pilots license).

I would like to have my P2V repaired by DJI. HOWEVER:

1) DJI keeps hanging up when I call their number and "3" for technical support. I remain in the queue, but the closet I've gotten before they hang up on me is "Caller Number 4 in line".
2) DJI does NOT respond to emails.

I WAS considering purchasing a P2V+, but with all the flyaways I see with P2V+ AND the NONEXISTENT DJI Customer Service, I will hold off purchasing that until I can FOR SURE send my P2V in to DJI for repair.

Anyone know how in the world I can contact DJI to send my P2V in for repair?!

Thanks in advance!
Teslaphil

At least I receive a response...

I just bought a Vision+ which had gimbal issues out of the box. Been trying to get it replaced through DJI since May 6 when I received it and sent them an e-mail May 9, and May 11th and attempted multiple times to call support without success. Just received an e-mail from them, so sorry you are past the 7 day exchange policy. Horrible! Luckily I have the responses from customer service within that period so I should be able to win the PayPal dispute. EDIT: I guess I can't say just bought, It was over a month ago... and I'm still trying to get a working Vision+, I think that's what I paid for.

I have no idea how this company stays in business............. it sure won't take much of a manufacturing company to knock them out of business that is for sure if some business wants to enter this market!

JimDE said:
I have no idea how this company stays in business............. it sure won't take much of a manufacturing company to knock them out of business that is for sure if some business wants to enter this market!
Well, they do it by making a "thing" that becomes more and more popular with every person that sees one for the first time, and then wants one. Then the company makes a "better" one and many want to upgrade. It is going to take a manufacturer that makes a "really super quad" that can and will fix them quick and can make them at a reasonable price to knock DJI out of the market. A USA based company just can not do it with the labor costs to produce something great. And since DJI stuff is still selling, they are not going to care what you or anyone thinks. The last couple I talked to about my quad did not seem to interested in no support, that I told them, from the company, they just wanted one to play with.

JimDE said:
I have no idea how this company stays in business...
There is no incentive for them to change. Everyone who loses or crashes a Phantom, buys another one even if it was not their fault. DJI benefits from crashes and flyaways because they increase sales. Many users don't find these forums and read about the problems and poor service until they have purchased and often lost a Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1