Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Clover leaf Tx/Rx

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by d4ddyo, Mar 26, 2014.

1. d4ddyo

Are the DJI Clover leaf Tx/Rx any good?

2. hook3m

I have them and was disappointed by the range I was getting. I bought the Fatshark Spironets and couldn't be happier.

3. Griggs

What range are you / were you getting? I got 814m with clear video with the clover leafs. I turned back because I was more concerned with my control rather than video feed. There are videos on YouTube of going more than double that. I wouldn't worry about the clover leafs...

4. hook3m

When I had the DJI TX and antennas I was only getting about 450 meters in my neighborhood before the video started cutting out. Never tried it out in the open so I can't say there. Only used the DJI TX and antennas for 2 days until my ImmersionRC TX came in. But with the ImmersionRC TX and Fatshark Spironet Antennas I now get over 700 meters (as far as I have gone) in my neighborhood and didn't lose signal. Flew it out in the open yesterday and went almost 1000m with no issues before I turned back. That's just my personal experience with the DJI TX and antennas. Others might have had better success with them.

5. d4ddyo

What about polarity for the AVL58 Tx and boscam 5802 Rx? I see there are reverse polarity Antennas?