DJi Chat, Why The P3A/P ESC Boards Were Taken Off Their Sales Website

Reaction score
Interesting. They used to be there both versions v1 for the 2312 motors and v2 for the 2312A motors. I can see you can still buy an ESC board for the 4K though. Doesn't make any sense except to the conspiracy theorists maybe?

52OFT1p.jpg

what are those regulations and laws?

I understand that a big company has to supply spares for long after main product is discontinued. I see P3A/ P are still sold by DJI on their website. So it makes no sense to discontinue spares.

May be I don't understand the Regulations and Laws of China.

Reactions: StevenQX
Are you saying you can't buy motors for the phantom 3 pro?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Conspiracy? Perhaps its as simple as DJI honouring licence agreements with authorised repairers. I know if i connect with a VPN from australia to DJI things are a lot cheaper (pretending I am in the US or China). It works out the same as buying local and we pay a healtjy premium here. Lucky i have freinds in HK and USA.

Are you saying you can't buy motors for the phantom 3 pro?

Motors were taken down too about the same time. Who knows if DJi is discontinuing ESC board and Motor manufacturing for the P3's. I doubt they are but they may be for the v1 ESC boards that go with the 2312 Motors, I dunno.

Conspiracy? Perhaps its as simple as DJI honouring licence agreements with authorised repairers. I know if i connect with a VPN from australia to DJI things are a lot cheaper (pretending I am in the US or China). It works out the same as buying local and we pay a healtjy premium here. Lucky i have freinds in HK and USA.

But the same repair agreements domt apply to the Phantom 3 4K? That board is still there on the website for purchase. Besides she said laws and regulations not licensing agreements. There's a difference there in that terminology.

I just checked. There still selling the 2312 motors and the 2312E on the DJI website. So what's going on if I order one of those motors right now could I get one?

I just checked. There still selling the 2312 motors and the 2312E on the DJI website. So what's going on if I order one of those motors right now could I get one?

They aren't when I checked but I'm in the US, not sure about you.

Resellers still have them in stock. I bought 4 2312's from B&H a week ago as I have 2 v1 P3A's I intend to keep for a long time.

I was just looking at other parts like the ESC board (main board) as the set has to match (2312's with the v1 main board and 2312A's with the v2 main board).

But the same repair agreements domt apply to the Phantom 3 4K? That board is still there on the website for purchase. Besides she said laws and regulations not licensing agreements. There's a difference there in that terminology.
"Laws and Regulations" could mean a lot of things from a native Chinese speaker- The same as if I tried to translate something of a technical or legal nature in Chinese. I said "perhaps", I didn't say or imply my suggestion was correct.

They aren't when I checked but I'm in the US, not sure about you.

Resellers still have them in stock. I bought 4 2312's from B&H a week ago as I have 2 v1 P3A's I intend to keep for a long time.

I was just looking at other parts like the ESC board (main board) as the set has to match (2312's with the v1 main board and 2312A's with the v2 main board).
I'm in New Jersey USA and I just checked if I was able to buy the 2312 E motors and they were $18 A motor. I found them on the DJI WEBSITE..

I'm in New Jersey USA and I just checked if I was able to buy the 2312 E motors and they were $18 A motor. I found them on the DJI WEBSITE..

Those are the wrong motors. The only 2 motors for the Phantom 3 line are the 2312 and the 2312A. Those motors are from DJi's propulsion line, like for their F450 and F550 kits.

The P3 motors were listed on DJi's Phantom 3 Spare Parts page: Buy Phantom 3 Spare Parts | DJI Store

Those are the wrong motors. The only 2 motors for the Phantom 3 line are the 2312 and the 2312A. Those motors are from DJi's propulsion line, like for their F450 and F550 kits.

The P3 motors were listed on DJi's Phantom 3 Spare Parts page: Buy Phantom 3 Spare Parts | DJI Store
My bad man, you are correct. You can't buy ESC board in the US anymore. Could somebody please explain why they would remove an important component to one of the most popular drones in United States right now, and should we go and snatch one up off the Internet wherever we can find one for the 2312A motors, also should we pick up a set of motors. Any advice on this would be much appreciated, don't want to be left out in the cold without new motors if one dies or an ESC in the worst case scenario..

Maybe they want all the repair business.

Ya. That is a definite possibility. i'm wondering how many other countries you are not able to buy this component anymore. so what do you think, what's the best course of action right now, to go and buy one from somewhere on the Internet or do you just bite the bullet and send it back to DJI for repairs if your ESC was to crap out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers