DJI charging Hub not charging simultaneously

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just received my 4 battery charging hub directly from DJI.
I have 3 batteries and they are all low and on the hub right now.
I thought that the point of having a hub was to have all the batteries charge at the same time (same time for me) but seems that it is only charging one at a time... I could have done that myself by changing the battery manually...

Let me know please if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442327321.282470.jpg

Nope your not doing anything wrong. That is how they work.

Should have gotten a different one. I'll find a link for you.

Reactions: MarcG
No, it check the battery for a few seconds and then start charging the most charged first and the less charged last.
As you connect your own charger, the capacity to charge more battery in parallel has not been improved.
The main advantage is that you put your 4 batteries on it and after maximum 4 hours its done without having to check if a battery is finished and put the next one and so and so...

Last edited:
No, it check the battery for a few seconds and then start charging the most charged first and the less charged first.
As you connect your own charger, the capacity to charge more battery in parallel has not been improved.
The main advantage is that you put your 4 batteries on it and after maximum 4 hours its done without having to check if a battery is finished and put the next one and so and so...

Thanks! Good point, would require much more power to do all 4 at once.

Last edited:
That is the way it is supposed to work. It charges the batteries sequentially beginning with the one with the highest charge. It does NOT charge connected packs at the same time. That would be pointless as you would just be splitting the charge current between the packs & total charge time would be the same.

Hi all,
I just received my 4 battery charging hub directly from DJI.
I have 3 batteries and they are all low and on the hub right now.
I thought that the point of having a hub was to have all the batteries charge at the same time (same time for me) but seems that it is only charging one at a time... I could have done that myself by changing the battery manually...

Let me know please if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks

View attachment 30780

Check on ebay for the blue charger . It will charge 3 batteries and the controller at the same time. It cost around 60 dollars . I'm not sure the name of it .

No, it check the battery for a few seconds and then start charging the most charged first and the less charged first.
Just curious, does anyone read instructions anymore? Lmfao...

Reactions: HWCM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31