DJI Care

Patrick / AMP told me he'll be talking with China tonight to get his supply sorted out (or not) apparently there's a glitch on the DJI website that they are aware of and working on

ok, thx. Yes, I noticed that, and mentioned it to AMP when I called a while back. I'll try again tomorrow.

He said he'd ping me when he knew more either way...I'll let you know what I hear...He's aware that the 48 hour clock started ticking around 230pm PST for me...

Yea or Nay on signing up for DJI Care
I didn't on my P4 and missed the deadline of not jumping through hoops.
Now have the new baby have to do it in the next 48 hours.
Didn't think they were offering DJI Care on the P4Pro...

Reactions: Wpollard
DJI Care Refresh seems to be working now

I think they may have been confused. Seems to be called two different programs, DJI Care for P4 and older and DJI Care Refresh for the newer models.

Reactions: cr6
Does this mean you need to purchase always the DJI Care Refresh always where you have purchased the drone itself?

I've purchased mine at B&H and thought to activate and purchase such a care package possibly on DJI website directly...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Does this mean you need to purchase always the DJI Care Refresh always where you have purchased the drone itself?

I've purchased mine at B&H and thought to activate and purchase such a care package possibly on DJI website directly...

No, I purchased the P4P from Aerial Media Pros, and the care refresh from DJI directly.

On my P3P and the P4 I went with NAM for the following reasons:

- Water damage is covered. I have to be able to retrieve the aircraft and ship it to them.
- Everything is covered under the plan including the shell. The shell is not covered by DJI care refresh or at least it was not when I was going to buy it when I ordered my P3P direct from them and of course water damage is not covered.

Or just state farm. They will insure it.

On my P3P and the P4 I went with NAM for the following reasons:

- Water damage is covered. I have to be able to retrieve the aircraft and ship it to them.
- Everything is covered under the plan including the shell. The shell is not covered by DJI care refresh or at least it was not when I was going to buy it when I ordered my P3P direct from them and of course water damage is not covered.

Can you tell me the full name of the insurance company not aware of NAM ?
Thank you [emoji4]

Reactions: socalvn

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik