Dji care

Reaction score
I bought my first drone dji phantom 3 S from target yesterday and I also activated it yesterday...Flew it today And k love it...i was wondering if I should get dji care and is it worth getting it ?? And also for 129$ how many months does it cover ?? Thanks guys !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I think you have to purchase the DJI care with in 48 hours and I believe it is good for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just visit the DJI.com website and click support and then DJI Care. Notice:
If you are purchasing DJI Care separately for a previously purchased DJI product, DJI Care will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email.

If you purchase DJI Care with a brand-new product, DJI Care will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment.

If you have purchased an activation card of DJI Care, click here to bind it to your aircraft.

If you have not already purchased the Phantom 3 Standard, click here to complete your order and select “DJI Care” when prompted.

Want to purchase DJI Care, but your aircraft has been activated over 48 hours? Click here to learn how.

To provide you with a better user experience and worry-free flight, we are pleased to launch the DJI Care Protection Plan, a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI aircraft, gimbal or camera sustained during normal use. Click to visit “DJI Care Official FAQ”.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20