DJI care vs DJI care refresh

i have a p4p+ ordered, should be here in 5-10 days. I have read that i will only have 48 hrs to get dji care refresh and ive also read that some have had problems getting the insurance.
is there anything i can do before i recieve the phantom serial number?

am i correct in thinking that i could get dji go now and as long as i dont connect it to my drone, i will not be useing the 48 hr time limit?
That's correct.

i just noticed that you are a vendor here, what do you vend?
The short list of things I sell are in the list at PhantomHelp.com. Otherwise, I do make a small commission if you purchase products from my links or the links on my website (at no cost additional to you).

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Last edited:
I know I am getting old. The old gray mass just isn't as flexible as it once was. So if y'all can just make sure I am understanding this correctly.

I have just a few moments ago received my new P4P. And I need to purchase DJI Care Refresh? Not DJI Care?

I want to make sure I am doing this correct and my confidence level in my understanding is below tolerance.

As always, thanks to the community!

I know I am getting old. The old gray mass just isn't as flexible as it once was. So if y'all can just make sure I am understanding this correctly.

I have just a few moments ago received my new P4P. And I need to purchase DJI Care Refresh? Not DJI Care?

I want to make sure I am doing this correct and my confidence level in my understanding is below tolerance.

As always, thanks to the community!

Attachments

• IMG_2934.JPG
    IMG_2934.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 392
be aware that in addition to the $149 DJI care refresh initial subscription fee there is also a fee to replace the AC, the first time it's $99 and second time is $149

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl