DJI Care Sign Up Help

Reaction score
I activated my P3S within days and used the simulator and ended up outside the 48 hour window before signing up for DJI CARE. I have tried and successfully submitted a DJI Care Verification vid., but was declined based on an out of focus gimbal S/N number.
I just uploaded another attempt at the video, but the DJI Care verification page returns a message saying I have already entered my information (P3S and Gimbal S/N's) and does not seem to let me send the new video URL to DJI Care. I have replied to the e mail I received from "Dream" at support after the first video and am waiting.

My other issue is that although I am using a Gopro Hero3+ the gimbal S/N sticker is mounted on top of the Gimbal mount/plate and is difficult to get a decent clear video shot at. I have even gone so far as to enter the P3S and Gimbal numbers in the title of the video so that they may help where things are fuzzy. Otherwise everything performs as it should on the video. I would like to have my drone insured before I really start to take it out of my sight.
Any feedback or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I guess I was assuming that the DJI Care would pretty much dummy proof the drone for me.

It would but is the risk worth the cost? One of the clauses that prevented me from getting Care for my P3A after Thanksgiving is the lifetime claim cost limited to retail cost of the P3 and with the cost of a replacement gimbal and typical labor costs, it seemed I would only get to put in one claim.

I would suggest talk to your own insurance and get it covered through them either seperate or included in your valuables. Might only cost you $50 - $60 a year.

I have mine insured with my household items and it doesn't cost me anything extra, and it's covered for loss, damage, fly-aways and any other accidental damage

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl