DJI Care for Phantom 4 Pro ?

Reaction score
I have just ordered a DJI Phantom 4 Pro (not from DJI) and was wondering how I go about getting DJI Care for it ?

It may seem likek a silly question and Im not a total noob but on the DJI webite I can only see DJI Care or Care Refresh for the Phantom 4 and not the Pro.

Any help would be a amazing as I want to get it as soon as the drone arrives so I dont miss out.

Believe dji care is only available for the p4. I could be wrong though. You should of checked with dji first before ordering your p4p to see if it's possible first.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Mary_Karstar
I have just ordered a DJI Phantom 4 Pro (not from DJI) and was wondering how I go about getting DJI Care for it ?

It may seem likek a silly question and Im not a total noob but on the DJI webite I can only see DJI Care or Care Refresh for the Phantom 4 and not the Pro.

Any help would be a amazing as I want to get it as soon as the drone arrives so I dont miss out.

You will have 48 after activation to purchase DJI Care. I believe it's free for the 1st year. but it will be offered at activation.

Once you activate on the activation screen it will have an option to add Refresh. I believe it was $149. Is is correct that you have 48 hours from activation to purchase. It will cover replacement of the first drone at a cost of $99 and a second for $149. It is only good for the first year

Save your money and get a "Small articles" insurance policy for $60/yr. it covers the cost of replacement if you crash or even lose it in water like a lake or such. With DJI, you have to have the device to send back if you want replacement and you have to pay the fee. State Farm offers this protection for a lot less.

Wow sure wish I had made a thread about this before buying my P4 from DJI.
They charged me $220 for the DJI care.
Thankfully it came in need, and the customer service was excellent!!
I Shipped it out on a Thursday, they received it on that Monday, and got it back to me just in time for my 4 day vacation.
Will State Farm cover it after the DJI care runs out?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl