DJI Black Friday + Lucky Draw + A Small Giveaway

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I didn't see a thread for this year's Black Friday yet. So I feel like I should mention it for this year. They are running a promo for both P3 Professional and P3 Standard. The P3 Pro gets $100 off, and a free extra battery. And P3 gets $200 off, making the standard only $599. Also, they are running a random draw thingy, if you are lucky, you can get some free extras. Like a set of propellers, or propeller guards. I actually don't own a Phantom yet. But I wanted to get one for a while now. And this price drop will reinforce my decision. But I am kind of stuck between the Yuneec Q500 4K, and the Phantom 3 Professional. I really like the Q500's removable camera, and the stabilizer. However, I heard that Q500's video quality is way below Phantom 3's. Anyway. I just want people to know there will be a deal at black friday. So don't buy it now!
Here is the link to the promo:
DJI’s Black Friday Specials

P.S: The draw is actually quite easy(Don't know if its that, or I just got lucky). But I got the Knapsack from the draw, which they claim to only hand out 90 of them. I even got 5 of my friends to try, and one of my friend got a propeller set, and another got a canvas bag. They aren't planning to buy a phantom(Since you can only use the code with a phantom purchase, so I might give those 2 codes away if anyone wants them. Um. Lets just say the first 2 replies that says you want them gets it. I'll PM you the code.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj