DJI Battery's last 40 to 50 recharges ??

Reaction score
My batt have arround 36 /40 recharges and i do notice a really fast discharge rate ..... and also sometimes, like i read on some comments on this video, the lights go red and my phantom goes to RTH.
I try to fly as much as i can to improve my skills, usually without the gopro, so i can get more fly time, but becouse i use my phantom to make videos, 80% of my flights are with the camera wich gives my 10/12 min of fly per battery. I have only 3 batt and already reach less then 90% batt life on PT2 software asistant.
Im really concern on this ...... i dont wanna lose my P2, ...... So, should i trust a batt with less then 90/85 % of life ??
I just freak out after i watched this video ....
Is worth it to watch it ...... from MicBergsma

Have a safe flyght :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vViFGNUjG4g

Having used LiPos in a CP 450 helis since '06, I found the DJI 'prediction' regarding 300 cycles hard to believe.

For me flying sport (not 3D) I would get about 50-60 cycles before the flight times would begin to drop to about 60%.

They would fall off fast after that.

I always charged at 1C and never discharged below 3.4 v/cell so I was not abusing themn in any way.

I see no reason for the LiPos in the smart batteries to perform any differently.

300 cycles?, Never gonna happen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers