DJI at Walmart

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts about purchasing DJI products at Walmart?

I've had some issues with lower end electronics purchased there in the past. I saw one of the drones I want in the store today and I'm wondering if anyone would be concerned about mishandling, damage or quality.

I'm wondering if anyone would be concerned about mishandling, damage or quality.
The quality will be the same since all DJI drones are the same. As for mishandling and damage, you'll have the luxury of being able to return your drone in person if you have any trouble with it when you unbox it.

What's the difference if you would have ordered it UPS or FedEx straight from DJI and the truck loaders at UPS or FedEx kicked the box into the truck? Why would the handling be any different just because it's Walmart?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: hacktorious
I bought mine at Walmart. Best Buy had them online for 398 so I went to local Walmart where I knew they sold them and used their price matching policy. Then I was able to purchase their 3 year extended warranty plan (which I have had incredible luck using in the past) for 49 bucks. My bird so far is trouble free.

I bought my P3S from Target online. Since I picked it up from my local store, instead of having them ship it to my house, they gave me a 10% discount. Make sure you check all the local stores that sell DJI... Best Buy, Walmart, Target. Check their online sites,compare to the DJI store (I've seen up to $100 difference between them), and don't be afraid to get a refurbished unit from DJI (they're arguably better than new).

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.