Dji Assitant Software HELP!!

Reaction score
Hey friends, I'm very concerned that I haven't been able to do any updates on both my craft and RC controller since I got it 1 month ago. For some weird reason my computer running on windows 7 recognize it when I plug it in but does nothing. When I open the assistant program nothing loads, therefore I have to press the skip tab to move forward. No effect after that, I have deleted and re- install both software a numerous times with no luck. Is there any trick to this? What should I do? :cry: :cry:

please help!

Did you install the driver? You need to do this, it can be found with the rest of the software on the dji download page.

Try plugin in another USB port, and also in another PC for discard OS issues. Reinstall the driver too.

Are you powering first TX, then plug phantom to USB and finally powering Phantom ?

MrC said:
Did you install the driver? You need to do this, it can be found with the rest of the software on the dji download page.

no I did not, so how should I install the driver first?

thank you a lot

jumanoc said:
Try plugin in another USB port, and also in another PC for discard OS issues. Reinstall the driver too.

Are you powering first TX, then plug phantom to USB and finally powering Phantom ?

I have not install the driver yet! I wasn't aware I had to, until now! hope this works! SO I SHOULD INSTALL THE DRIVER FIRST, PRIOR TO INSTALLING THE ASSISTANT SOFTWARE?

While we're on the subject of assistant software, when I connect my TX to the assistant software (Not RC one) the green/blue lights at the bottom left don't come on. I was wanting to assign the lower position of S1 to failsafe in PHANTOM mode (not NAZA).
The on-screen instruction on the left side say to use the sub trim and end point function!? What the hell are they?

Am I doing something wrong?

For assigning the s1 switch you need to connect the phantom, not the tx. Have the tx turned on of course.

Phantom_Menace66 said:
While we're on the subject of assistant software, when I connect my TX to the assistant software (Not RC one) the green/blue lights at the bottom left don't come on. I was wanting to assign the lower position of S1 to failsafe in PHANTOM mode (not NAZA).
The on-screen instruction on the left side say to use the sub trim and end point function!? What the hell are they?

Yes you are. You connect the phantom to the computer and use the non RC assistant. Just turn on the transmitter with the phantom turned on and plugged in USB and you can do stuff with transmitter in the pc assistant. Use the RC assistant standalone with the transmitter. The phantom is not involved with the RC Assistant.

BlackTracer said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:

Yes you are. You connect the phantom to the computer and use the non RC assistant. Just turn on the transmitter with the phantom turned on and plugged in USB and you can do stuff with transmitter in the pc assistant. Use the RC assistant standalone with the transmitter. The phantom is not involved with the RC Assistant.

I have also plugged the Phantom in & turned TX on, but the only thing it allows you to do with the TX is calibrate the sticks. (unless you put it in NAZA mode of course)
Perhaps it is not possible to assign lower S1 switch position to failsafe in PHANTOM mode?

AnselA said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:
I was wanting to assign the lower position of S1 to failsafe in PHANTOM mode (not NAZA).

There's not such option.

I'm beginning to think that is the case. Although in the assistant software under BASIC/RC tabs it does say you can assign failsafe to another position.... Blahhhh I'll try it again another day...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj