Dji assistant

Reaction score
Here's a question. I've downloaded the the Dji assistant app to my iPad. Is it possible to do imu calibrations on the tablet or do you have to use a computer. Has anyone tried ? Tks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The IMU should be calibrated using DJI GO. Here's an example showing how to do it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the info guys. Another issue , anybody experience compass error In mid flight , I was out in a wide open area Out side temp -2. Hieght 120 meter 1-2 km distance This has been happening quite regular. Wondering if cooler temp at altitude has some affect on compass? Using go 4 app

Had it happen once - flying at about 4000m (up a mountain, not straight from GL) but it was temporary and didn't happen again. It's possible that it was due to poor calibration on the ground (too close to metal objects - may have been rebar under the concrete take off point) but it was a one off so never found out why.

Ya. I never calibrate unless the app says to or I change elevation drastically. Will cooler temps at higher altitude affect the compass also I've been getting vision positioning sensor error as well when the compass error comes up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers