DJI Assisant softwear

Reaction score
Hi All

I know this is probably is a question that's been asked a few times....

When downloading the softwear do I have to download the driver and RC softwear and assistant softwear in a proper order ?? Because when I try to connect the phantom to the assistant softwear there is no values or anything to do... It would be great if someone could ahead some light on this problem pls ???

The order of installation does not matter. How do you have the USB cable connected to your Phantom?

Into which mini USB connection? There are two.

Last edited:
Hi All

I know this is probably is a question that's been asked a few times....

When downloading the softwear do I have to download the driver and RC softwear and assistant softwear in a proper order ?? Because when I try to connect the phantom to the assistant softwear there is no values or anything to do... It would be great if someone could ahead some light on this problem pls ???

Which Phantom do you have?
I have the FC40 and it only has 1 USB port.
Are you getting a sound from your computer when you plug in?
Do you get a solid green LED on the Phantom once plugged in?
Are you using the original USB cord to connect? I have found most USB cords are NOT compatible.

Last edited:
Hi
Mine is a Phantom 2
Yeah it's the original cable. Computer is making the noise when I plug it in.
I am not getting any solid lights ;

2 choices as I see it. Uninstall software and reinstall it "in the order specified on the DJI page",
or try a different computer.

Are you opening the NAZA assistant before connecting to the Phantom?

I'm not a P2 guy. You should probably just listen to msinger...;)

Mine is a Phantom 2
If it's really a Phantom 2 (and not a Vision or Vision+), then there is only one spot to plug the USB cable in on the Phantom. And, it sounds like that connection is being recognized on your computer.

Here are some other things to check/try (in this order):
  • Reinstall the Phantom Assistant application and DJI WIN driver.
  • Reboot your computer.
  • Turn your Phantom on after starting the Phantom Assistant application.
  • If you have another computer, try running the Phantom Assistant application from there to rule out the possibility that the issue is being caused by your computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie