DJI are doing a bad job for their coustomer service!

Reaction score
Just have to steem out some frustration!

Why the h... don`t DJI inform us what they are planning to do with the android lag problem?

I know there are some fixes to do this but I paid a **** load of money and it should work on android since it works with IOs.

For myself I have an Ipad also which I stole from my father, but I wish I could use my samsung galaxy tab s and samsung s5.

over exsposure warning
lag lightbridge
simulator for the people who wants that
follow me
waypoint
etc
etc
etc

WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE COME!!!????
I WANT TO START FLYIN WITH ANDROID AND HAVE A BLAST IN THE AIR!!!

Our Community Guidelines state not to use this forum to get answers from the company "i.e. asking to get a refund" but you can tell other members about your dealings.

Just have to steem out some frustration!

Why the h... don`t DJI inform us what they are planning to do with the android lag problem?

I know there are some fixes to do this but I paid a **** load of money and it should work on android since it works with IOs.

For myself I have an Ipad also which I stole from my father, but I wish I could use my samsung galaxy tab s and samsung s5.

over exsposure warning
lag lightbridge
simulator for the people who wants that
follow me
waypoint
etc
etc
etc

WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE COME!!!????
I WANT TO START FLYIN WITH ANDROID AND HAVE A BLAST IN THE AIR!!!

It has already been stated that android wont get all functionality that the iOS app does. It's all about the fragmentation on the android side. Good news is the WP's, POI and follow me are being tested as we speak. Just did a few flights this morning.

It has already been stated that android wont get all functionality that the iOS app does. It's all about the fragmentation on the android side. Good news is the WP's, POI and follow me are being tested as we speak. Just did a few flights this morning.

When you say they're being tested as we speak, the iOS or Android version? (Or both hopefully?)

The android will never stop lagging if you don`t do certain things with the mobile that should be unecessary?
Then I have to keep my fathers ipad forever, too bad for him...

If you have android devices and you aren't used to the software issues (both performance and support) with games and apps, then you are in denial. When you commit to android, you commit to most major software developers treating your system as an afterthought. If you are using an adroid for third party hardware support then you are taking a huge risk. That is just how it is. And not with just DJI. Accept it.

As far as lightbridge lag. Do you have tools, mods, things running that required you to root? grab an app that kills running processes. Another issue to contend with for Android is running background apps. They can and will eat up ram and processor cycles. I use a tool that kills all running processes and am able to run lag free on a cheap no-name tablet.

I`m very happy with android. I`ve had Iphones and Ipads before. Now I`m a android guy. DJI states that the app is compatible with Samsung s5 for example, then it should work on samsung s5 without having coustomers do things with the phone making it work.
If they said the that the app only run nice on IOs befroe releasing the app that would be okey. Android users coulden`t then cry to DJI because the app didn`t work. That would be okey, because then they have WARNED people that the app dosent work very well with android.

And yes I sat my phone back to factory settings, installed task killer app +++ it dosent work.

I didnt have the phantom 3 forom the very beginning, but far as I know it worked very well before they updated the app. So I "know" it can work on Android and I hope the new update will be a smooth as IOs.

I like DJI its not that, I just wished they could inform coustomers more often on what the problems are, and what they intend to do, and when they think they will have a new update available.

thnaks

I`m very happy with android. I`ve had Iphones and Ipads before. Now I`m a android guy. DJI states that the app is compatible with Samsung s5 for example, then it should work on samsung s5 without having coustomers do things with the phone making it work.
If they said the that the app only run nice on IOs befroe releasing the app that would be okey. Android users coulden`t then cry to DJI because the app didn`t work. That would be okey, because then they have WARNED people that the app dosent work very well with android.

And yes I sat my phone back to factory settings, installed task killer app +++ it dosent work.

I didnt have the phantom 3 forom the very beginning, but far as I know it worked very well before they updated the app. So I "know" it can work on Android and I hope the new update will be a smooth as IOs.

I like DJI its not that, I just wished they could inform coustomers more often on what the problems are, and what they intend to do, and when they think they will have a new update available.

thnaks

S5 does work... I thought the point to this thread was app features?

app features and problems with some android phones/tablets.
The s5 works, but there is very much delay over the lightbridge.
And I use the samsung galaxy tab s same thing there.
But the Ipad runs excellent;)

app features and problems with some android phones/tablets.
The s5 works, but there is very much delay over the lightbridge.
And I use the samsung galaxy tab s same thing there.
But the Ipad runs excellent;)

Imho android is is getting worse with each update. My Note 4 is almost unusable on 5.0.1, not just with the pilot app with anything that hammers the phone. I'm an android guy but I'm about done with it.

Fyi, the tab s has never performed, its too slow of a device. The s5 works but it's laggy. The only device worth a **** on android is the shield, but even then it has issues with gapps. This is the problem, they were supposed to work on fragmentation but it seems to be worse now than before.

If you choose to use android you will have to put up with the laggy poor performance. You will not see the features like over exposer and sim, it's an OS limitation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31