DJI App will not connect with vision camera

Reaction score
Hi folks! I have a PV2+ that worked fine last time I had it out. Now it just took it out of case and the DJI App will not connect with the camera. The wifi connects to the app but when you open the cam window the connection fails then a short time later the wifi drops off there but stays connected to the app on the home page. The camera will take pics and video with the onboard function button. Any help out there? Thanks in advance.

Today is 4/3/16 and my phantom 2 vision plus won't connect the camera to my app either. It worked about 6 weeks ago and I haven't flown it sense, went today and the in screen camera on my phone just loads, it never opens up. I took stills and videos but couldn't see anything on my screen. Been searching online for the last 4 hours and nothing- no updates, all my firmware is current, doesn't make sense. Of course it's Sunday and support is closed

Put the phantom in the fridge (not freezer).
Drop the resolution to 480x240@15fps for FPV.
If it connects for a little while and then dies then its your wifi module fried (most likely).

If it gives you telemetry and 'Connection Broken" warning then it could be the 3 grey cables that plug into the gimbal board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.