DJI App Question

Reaction score
I just loaded the app 3.0.0 and now have a small circle in the lower left corner with a H in the middle and a N to the left. It also shows a red pointer with a green narrow from the edge to fan like. I am thinking the H stands for home point and N is for north.
What does the green fan like mean with the red pointer?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just loaded the app 3.0.0 and now have a small circle in the lower left corner with a H in the middle and a N to the left. It also shows a red pointer with a green narrow from the edge to fan like. I am thinking the H stands for home point and N is for north.
It sounds like you mean the radar display
The red pointer is your Phantom and it's showing you which way it is facing

Thanks for the help in advance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
yeah i think you're looking at the map/radar. you can fix it so north is always on top (up direction), or allow the map to rotate around you, with "up" being the direction your facing.

is that what you mean?

the top right, fan-like symbol will give you a radar-like display and you'll lose the map.

however, you will be able to see your pitch relative to the horizon this way.

hope that helps

It sounds like you mean the radar display
The red pointer is your Phantom and it's showing you which way it is facing
Is it important that it shows? Can it be disabled? If so how? I do have in the lower right corner a map .

Is it important that it shows? Can it be disabled? If so how? I do have in the lower right corner a map .
It's a useful tool.
I don't know if it's the same on the latest version but on my tablet, I have the option of showing radar or the map view but their screen position is fixed.
Tap it and see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan