DJI App Problem, Screen freezes, but gimbal works

Reaction score
Sometimes the screen freezes on my iPhone 6 and I do not get a pic of where the gimbal is taking a movie. However, I can see the gimbal move up and down so its working..any suggestions?

freezes or goes black or gray? can you still see telemetry on the screen? does it happen when flying close as well? need more info.

Mine does this also and I think it is because I'm using a device that doesn't have wifi access when the quad is connected to that device. It is really noticeable on apps that constantly trying to update Google map info. I've been busy with other stuff but at some point I will need to see if there is a work around for such issue.

Btw, you may have a completely different problem?

Sorry to disagree frank, but it has nothing to do with wifi connection like you say, ive used several devices with my phantom both ios and android, wifi only, with cell network, i have a first gen phantom 2vision plus ( the v2 i suppose, the one without the wheel and the lipo on the controller) its almost a year since i bought it, hundreds of flights on it, used every app out there, and i have never ever had that happen to me, the black grey screen issue must have another reason, hardware related either on the bird itself or in the range extender, guess you got a bad one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4