DJI App connectivity issues on android

Reaction score
Are you guys experiencing these issues with android as well? More times than not, when I turn on the tx-phantom-usb-app ... The app doesn't connect properly. It takes a few reboots and cable play to get it to work.

VERY frustrating. I use one plus one and Samsung tablet.

Are you guys experiencing these issues with android as well? More times than not, when I turn on the tx-phantom-usb-app ... The app doesn't connect properly. It takes a few reboots and cable play to get it to work.

VERY frustrating. I use one plus one and Samsung tablet.
My Samsung Galaxy Tab S connects immediately, and works well generally. I do get a lot of real-time stutter on the display in hotter temperatures.

I've had this problem, try turning off usb debugging, it's been fine for me today since I did that, but I've only been using it within a few hundred metres today, will check longer range when it gets less windy

Found this solution and will test later today:
Unplug Cable.
Close App.
In Application manager clear cache for app.
Force stop App.
Replug cable.
App restarts with live view, and stays through the flight.

I've had this problem, try turning off usb debugging, it's been fine for me today since I did that, but I've only been using it within a few hundred metres today, will check longer range when it gets less windy
I'm thinking the Android app will not run on a device with USB Debugging turned off. If I'm wrong about this, please let me know ....

Ughhhh. Just came back from flying. What a disaster. Could not get the app to work for the life of me. Even restarting didn't help. Ironically the litchi app opened app so I used that one... For the first time. Tried the map way points and it worked great.. Then continued to fly it around until I started to lose signal and promptly returned

I'm thinking the Android app will not run on a device with USB Debugging turned off. If I'm wrong about this, please let me know ....
for me it was working without USB debugging on, because I forgot to turn it on :) later I realized that and turned it on
Asus MemoPAD 8 581cl with android 5.0.1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers