DJI ANNOUNCES RECALL on Pv1.1.1 !!!!

Reaction score
I got an email this afternoon about 1pm (check your junk mail folder) from DJI Int. cc'd from my vendor announcing an immediate recall on all Phantom v1.1.1 quads sold between the months of October 2013 and February of this year.

It seems that there is a problem in many of the earliest releases where the Naza was improperly fitted into the older shell and mounted approximately .12mm to the right of it's intended location on the main board.

This anomaly affects all Phantoms of this build period.

The flaw causes an extremely high frequency mix (composite second orders and combination triple beats) which in turn interfere with the brain activity and development of a rare and endangered species of bird known as the Pan-Atlantic Fulzuallnotz Sparrow. (it also has been suspected to interrupt the breeding cycle of both the Wrinkle Neck, and Foulmouthed Bass in the Potomac River Basin)

Please do not take any chances with our wildlife... strip down, and pack up your quads and get them ready for shipping- pre-paid postage will arrive in a few days once you respond to the email- until then, all law enforcement and other assigned officials will be checking serial numbers on Phantoms as a measure if seen flying near any trees or places birds roost and nest.

For more info you can check the website at www.abrilfulzuallnotz.org

ps- if you are still reading this, then you should seek professional help.

Hiway said:
I got an email this afternoon about 1pm (check your junk mail folder) from DJI Int. cc'd from my vendor announcing an immediate recall on all Phantom v1.1.1 quads sold between the months of October 2013 and February of this year.

It seems that there is a problem in many of the earliest releases where the Naza was improperly fitted into the older shell and mounted approximately .12mm to the right of it's intended location on the main board.

This anomaly affects all Phantoms of this build period.

The flaw causes an extremely high frequency mix (composite second orders and combination triple beats) which in turn interfere with the brain activity and development of a rare and endangered species of bird known as the Pan-Atlantic Fulzuallnotz Sparrow. (it also has been suspected to interrupt the breeding cycle of both the Wrinkle Neck, and Foulmouthed Bass in the Potomac River Basin)

Please do not take any chances with our wildlife... strip down, and pack up your quads and get them ready for shipping- pre-paid postage will arrive in a few days once you respond to the email- until then, all law enforcement and other assigned officials will be checking serial numbers on Phantoms as a measure if seen flying near any trees or places birds roost and nest.

For more info you can check the website at http://www.abrilfulzuallnotz.org

ps- if you are still reading this, then you should seek professional help.

Thanks! But this is old news. The recall was 2 months ago! Got mine back already.

What the... Oh yeah, happy April 1st. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.