DJI and the Real Support Truth.

Reaction score
Its been three weeks already, Now I get this response.
The repair department is currently backed up and we should be working on your unit within the next 2-3 weeks. Should any issues arise or if we need you to make a payment prior to repairing, we will notify you via this ticket. Please note that if your unit is still within the current turnaround time frame (this varies); please do not contact us for a status update as this can impact repair time.
Not like I wanted to use my camera.

Bottom Line don't expect support after they get your money and sell you a obsolete UAV.

Turn around timeline of what's in service is insane!!!

1. shipping to service time - 1 week
2. waiting for the repair table for service cue - 2-5 days
3. repair time - 2-3 weeks ( or more!!! )
4. after repair travel to shipping department 2-3 days
5. shipping back to customer - 5 days

You do the math....
And useless e-mail responses not related to what it was done....
DJI service SUCK big time!!!
Never mind trying to call them....

I just dealt w/DJI LA (warranty of Zenmuse) and yes it was a little frustrating at first where my 2-3 week turnaround turned into 4 before getting gimbal back. But... if you happen to speak to Alex at DJI, you'll find out #1) they're still hiring & training staff, #2) they're still taking warranty & repairs from the Colin debacle.

On a note: when my gimbal was ready, I rec'd a call, shipping & tracking info and a follow up call - All I can say is cut them a little slack - they ARE making an effort, which is 200% more than the Colin Quinn group did. Let the flaming begin...

DJI have had my p2v now for 5 weeks after it fell out of the sky for no reason loads of damage done to it shell. props and camera all it bits. I have never got one email back from them yet to say when or if am getting will I buy DJI again I don't think so :twisted:

I get Drones Toronto to service my Phantom and other quads when I don't have the Time, Danny is very quick, and awesome to deal with. Not located is the U.S, but is a viable option for some.

just got my p2v back after 8 weeks from DJI after it fell out of the sky what ever they have done to it it's not right it flys like a bag of **** motors keeps losing power will not hover only getting 10 min from the battery main chip on the pcb board still getting red hot with in sec on tuning it on imu is say the mc is to hot so its back to DJI it go's

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl