DJI ADL 58.

Reaction score
This is very confusing to a Newbie, I am down looking at the DJI AVL 58 and Iosd mini as a set up for FPV. I have read that the Boscam monitor is the way to go, then I read people are sending them back, then I read that the Black Pearl & inch diversity monitor , do and don't work .
Is there something I am missing could someone shed some light for me as to what the proper monitor I should look at for this DJI AVL 58 system.?

I have a Phantom 2 Non-Vision with the DJI AVL58 and I am using a the 32ch Black Pearl with the antenna Kit # fpv-31B from FPVLR and it works great compared to the stock Black Pearl antenna and cloverleaf on the Video TX. You have to be careful you get the right ends for your video TX and the Diversity RX built into the Black Pearl. If you get the antenna's from FPVLR I would call them to order and verify your going to get the correct antenna's.

thx everyone, I ordered the 32 Channel BP, and spoke to FPVL to make sure I have the proper antennas, ( great guy to deal with and shipped it the day I ordered) thx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl