DJI ADD HOMELOCK!

Where could that happen?? Flying in the mountians.. you see a tunnel! So you venture in a few dozen feet. Loose video and GPS... HL kicks in and you run into EVERYTHING inside because you have totally lost orientation with the world around the P3. What could ever happen that you would loose video and GPS AND still be able to safely maneuver safely? It would be far more safe to walk to a point where you reacquire video. AND.. the P3 has no idea that you lost video feed anyway.

wow.... P3 does not have Home Lock and you can't reset the home point?!...
that would make very upgrade folks very unhappy, no?
I would really feel cheated If I upgraded my model and they would cancel very useful or essential (try launching from a boat without resetting the home point to the shore) options you had on the previous model.

Just had another wonderful app crash with a somewhat low battery. Hitting RTH would have launched me too high and put me in danger of depleting the lipo. Hopefully someone over at DJI will get their act together and add this simple function back to the RC! Is isn't a fun feature like waypoints guys, it's a potential phantom saver and goes a long way making the experience safer. How is it that they continue to drop the ball on this??? Shame on DJI for not listening to their customers needs as I'm not the only one ranting about this. Give the option to toggle that switch to the far left or middle and the ability to set that as HOMELOCK. Don't promise......just DO IT!
lets face it dji is getting left behind in tech, they are just trying to keep head above the watrer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl