DJI 2 vision plus problems, Multiple drones.

Reaction score
Hello Forum, I was recently traded 4 different DJI Vision Plus Drones. I live in Charleston SC and am going to need some help. I was told two of them only had gymbal wireing problems. I added new cables and am still running into multiple issues. I am going to re install software tonight but was hoping to get some help from someone whom has worked on these a bunch.

I am starting to Color Code the drones that way I can help clear up some things.
Blue DJI VISION PLUS - Re did the gymbal ribbon cable. The drone still does not have video feed.

Yello DJI vision plus- Rebuilt the gymbal, one joint is getting very hot. Still no video in feed and also the remote and IPhone are not connecting to the Drone.

Other drones do not have colors yet and have not started to mess with them I figured I would take it 2 at a time.

Thanks for anyone that can help.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 399
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 407
Could you please let me know how I would test that? I am able to get one of them to connect to the remote and then also fly but it is not syncing or finding any satalites. They reallly drift and are very hard to fly that way.

Hi i copied this from the dji forum, it tells you how to test each board in the wifi module via ping test. 192.168.1.10 is the video transmission board, if no responce it will need re flash to get video back. Hope this helps you out abit.

How to diagnose broken DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Wi-Fi FPV module:

turn on vision+, extender, smartphone, dji vision app, see blank live video screen
using notebook/pc connect to Wi-Fi network "Phantom_xxxxx"
ping 192.168.1.2
If ping succesfull, your wifi-extender is alive and can connect to Phantom's Wi-Fi (binding is ok). If ping fails - go no further, you are doing something wrong. Take a pause, drink coffee, think about getting some background in networking technologies, windows, etc (joke).
ping 192.168.1.1
If ping succesfull, TOP PCB board of Wi-Fi FPV module is alive
ping 192.168.1.10
If ping succesfull, BOTTOM PCB BOARD of WI-Fi FPV module is alive.
If ping fails - bottom PCB board (marked WM301_DM368) is broken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31