DJI 2.4 Datalink Bluetooth - How cheap can DJI get?

Reaction score
Anyone who either has bought, or is planning to buy the 2.4 Blue Tooth Datalink already probably knows that DJI is dropping PC support for this at the end of December 2015, though iPad support will continue for now. I went ahead and bought mine a few weeks ago to find that it was supplied with the larger power connector ratther than the smaller diameter required for the LK24-BT receiver. Though I could pick one up locally, I wasn't in a great hurry, so contacted DJI to report the error and requested a replacement. I bought mine on AMazon so didn't get a proper receipt; only the confirmation of purchase and delivery. DJI Support wants a Proof-Of-Purchase, but all I could do was copy and past my Amazon information. This wasn't good enough for DJI. So I took a photo of the bar code lable on the box. Still not good enough for them! This is the most petty and disrespectful way of treating a customer who has bought over $2000 in DJI product in the past three months, all for a single part that costs less than the postage to send it!

Anything you buy on Amazon comes with a proper invoice. Sounds like you're leaving something out intentionally, but go ahead and blame DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj