DJI 10 Year Anniversary Sale..Wow Thats Great Pricing

I just bought a P3P 4K with extra battery and spare props and DJI hardshell backpack for Euro 1,365 from RC711.com. I have bought several helicopters from them, great service and they down mark the package value so you get cheaper import duty. mine was valued at $165 on the delivery note.

Last edited:
What's the diff between the new P3 4K and the P3 Pro??
The difference between the p3 4K and the p3 pro is mostly in the distance it can fly from you. You are basically getting the P3 Standard with a 4K camera and no Lightbridge capability with less satellite connections. It has the same markings as the P3 Pro but it is not a P3 Pro.

Reactions: FotoGeek
You know, I'm starting to think that DJI has to many SKU's for the Phantom 3 line. I understand as a company you want to increase revenue but consumers will be confused by the Phantom 4K and the Phantom 3 Professional (4K with lightbridge).

One thing I will say is DJI will crush the competition with these price ranges.

Reactions: liketogethigh
Am returning my p3 Advanced to Amazon today. Just bought it on 12/29 and paid $1148 with extra battery. The newly discounted P3A with extra battery will cost me $929 and with free shipping. How can I not take advantage of a $218 savings. I almost went for the p3 4k model but it seems it is not the Professional after all. Confusing to me as it has all the markings of the p3p. Oh well.

$499 for a brand new Standard!!
After watching one of the CES Drone Rodeo videos and seeing a Bebop sell for ~$550, the standard at $499 blows it away too. If DJI holds these prices the question of what is new from DJI will be answered with the words, lower entry level prices.

Am returning my p3 Advanced to Amazon today. Just bought it on 12/29 and paid $1148 with extra battery. The newly discounted P3A with extra battery will cost me $929 and with free shipping. How can I not take advantage of a $218 savings. I almost went for the p3 4k model but it seems it is not the Professional after all. Confusing to me as it has all the markings of the p3p. Oh well.
I was able to cancel my P3A with free backpack order I placed on 12/31 at DJI online store before they shipped it in order to get the discounted price instead. I didn't need the backpack, and the $200 discount is worth more in any event.

Reactions: FotoGeek
I was able to cancel my P3A with free backpack order I placed on 12/31 at DJI online store before they shipped it in order to get the discounted price instead. I didn't need the backpack, and the $200 discount is worth more in any event.

Yup..and if you want to you can purchase the backpack and still come out ahead!

You are correct, the P3 4k is a Standard (not advanced) machine with a 4k camera.

Also folks, the Phantom 3 4K has the Vision Positioning System........so it's a Phantom Standard with a 4K camera and the Vision Positioning System.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20